BTF can manufacture custom BioBall products to suit your specific needs. We currently offer two custom services:
BioBall Plant Isolate
BioBall Plant Isolate is a new service offering, allowing you to order BioBall with the strain that you require. BioBall Plant Isolate is manufactured at BTF (a bioMérieux Company) in Sydney Australia and maintains the high level of quality you are accustomed to with standard BioBall products.
What strains can be used?
Any strains from your in-house collection can be used to manufacture a BioBall Plant Isolate, whether they’re environmental monitoring isolates or contaminants of products or raw materials. The BioBall process will add two passages to your strain, i.e. a strain sent in the second passage will result in a BioBall Plant Isolate at passage four.
Available in two formats:
How long will it take?
A BioBall Plant Isolate will take a approximately 12 weeks from the strain arriving at BTF, for development, manufacturing, stability testing and shipment back to you in BioBall format. BTF will provide an estimated delivery date once the order is placed.
Six reasons to choose the BioBall Plant Isolate Service over other methods:
- NO upfront costs and if the specification cannot be met, you will not be charged for the order or any work completed
- The BioBall brand represents 10 Years in quantitative microbiological controls = REAL EXPERIENCE!
- Certificate of Analysis supplied, stating actual Mean cfu and Standard Deviation for each batch of BioBall Plant Isolate.
- BioBall Plant Isolate has a 12 month expiry (from date of manufacture) based on an established stability testing protocol.
- Worry free ordering – BTF will organize everything from collecting your strains to delivery of the BioBall back to your site.
- Second and subsequent orders of the same strain(s) are eligible for a discount.
For more information please click the icon below to view the electronic BioBall Plant Isolate Flyer.
BTF can manufacture BioBall with any strain selected from specified culture collections (DSMZ or NCTC) and at any CFU level required. BioBall Select can also be made using any proprietary strain with commercial or analytical value where third party intellectual property rights are not infringed.
How long will it take?
A BioBall Select will take a approximately 12 weeks from the strain arriving at BTF, for development, manufacturing, stability testing and shipment back to you in BioBall format. BTF will provide an estimated delivery date once the order is placed.
How much does it cost?
Please contact your local bioMerieux sales office for a quotation.
Customer Service Charter
BioBall Custom Services is dedicated to providing your BioBall Select or Plant Isolate order at the exceptional levels of precision and quality associated with the BioBall brand. We are dedicated to delivering superlative customer service, continually seeking to improve our service to you, and evolving our business to meet your changing needs. BioBall Custom Services takes pride in providing exceptional customer service and product performance.
Please click here to view our customer service commitment to you!